Monday, December 8, 2008

What is Your Story to Tell?



Let me tell you something. Have you ever felt being a second intake student? Lets flash back that day shall we?

I was the ONLY person (well, since im the only one who showed up) who got the oppurtunity to be the second intake student of the architecture course in UTM KL City Campus. Oh My, you don't know what i've been through for wanting this. I wanted it so bad, i cried the day my mom called and told i've been accepted.

There is joy and excitement and of course PANIC. I started to think, am i qualified enough for this? Are they going to accept me? And so on. Times seems to flow so fast and the day arrived.

I was wearing my green baju kurung and my white selendang. I woke up at 5 am in the morning, and waited for the bus at 6 am. I got off the bus (FYI, this is my first time i've been in UTM) and started to looked around and wondering, where the hell am i? I walked and walked and i started to sweated like i've been playing sports for 1 hour. And then i have to accepted the reality, that i am indeed, LOST.

I dont know what to do so i called Hakym, he's one of the students, and thank God he found me and brought me to the studio. well, that was how my beautiful morning started on the day i've been waiting so long.

By that time, all the students has been doing the INVISIBLE CITY project for about like 1 month time and the i have to catch up everything that they have learned during that time. To tell the truth, i was SCARED. I felt like i wanted to throw up. Seriously.

But then, as i realised, im not alone. All the students there which have become my dearest friends, my second brothers and sisters, was right there helping me. They are so friendly, i wanted to cried.
Time passing by, im not felt like the 'second intake student' anymore. I've finally felt i am one of them. One of the Arcostic 4 batch. I love everyone of them.
Balqis, the hippi style perfect student, Marisa, who is the most fashionist person ive ever met and damn good in design, Suyen, the most annoying person but yet i loved everytime he makes me laughed like crazy, Ujai, the best brother ever, Cami, the cutest Barney ever, Shah, the workaholic boy version, Iyad, the one who loves his fats, and everyone!

It's not important, wether you are the first or second. What matter is who your are as a person and friends you met to get through the journey together.

Love,
Aishah.

No comments: