Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Letter.

I thought I was going to write something awful and horrible about what just happened this evening.
But instead, I found out that I'm writing this instead.

Dear Nad,

I love you. I'm sorry I screamed at you this evening. I was so mad, because I've been planning this holiday for us. Things we will do, and imagine how fun its going to be. I was so happy. In fact, I just got back from cameron highland, the place you told me to go for holiday, I did go and it was the best holiday vacation for me so far.

And on the way back, surprisingly I was not sad that I had to leave the beautiful cameron because I knew I would be seeing my friends next week and have a hell lot of fun.

But after I called you, and when the moment u said u cant go, *dub*. It hurts. I'm so sorry again. Yes, I was cursing u after that. Then, I even called ur mom, practically begging for u. But yet, I failed.

I was crying like a baby. But then, shukri said, I have to put myself in ur shoes. So then, I cried again.

And then, im writing this. Im so sorry again. Do forgive me. Fool of me that I'm so hoping that we all could go and I admit that I'm in denial when I know the fact that there will be chance that you could not go (after 5 years experience with you? yep, i definitely in denial.) So, do forgive this one fool friend of yours.

Love, aisu.

1 comment:

miss eLyA =) said...

awwwwwsh.......

i know how u feel...

hmm but nk wat camane....agak sedeh la dyorng tak dpt gi...hmm..

oh well.... lets just enjoy the time there la kay :)