Thursday, December 25, 2008

Vintage.

My first important rule in fashion : Always make sure you are comfortable when wearing it. Never make yourself living hell just to look like those models in magz because you'll never be.
So, I would like to share some of my pieces of clothes that I have with me. ;)

These gorgeous vintage dresses was arrived to me last week. Since I have nothing to do, I just started pairing up with my other clothes and it turns out pretty nice.


Forbidden Garden, Enchanted Orchid,Fresh Spring After.

It has been a long time and I even didn't remember the fact being the photographer AND the model at the SAME time was not as easy task! But, it ended up pretty nice and mind my pose. Im not a professional. Enjoy! ;)



The Forbidden Garden dress from VBB, Vintage Belt from VBB,

Bag from Vincci and Brown scarf.


Fresh After Spring dress from VBB, Vintage Belt from VBB, Black Heels from Vincci, Brown scarf.

Enchanted Orchid dress, Base Heels from MOMOE, Black legging from Orange, Vintage Polka Dot scarf, Purple stripes from MNG, Black waist Belt from ORANGE and vintage bag.

Maybe I'll come back more to share some of my darling dresses and clothes to share. Till then. ;)

Love,

Aishah.

2 comments:

miss eLyA =) said...

cantik!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ya and guess wat!! i bought a dress from vbb!!

aku igt nk bli lagi la!!

hoho oh ya and u bought the one that i want!!

pfft.

oh well i was late!!

nape tak btaw!!aku nk gler kot yg checkers tu! adeh..

Aishah said...

hahaha. goood2. remember. this is our secret. :D