Friday, December 26, 2008

Tag, you're in.


7 facts about me.

- My name is aishah.

- I am a morning person.

- I like to stare at people. I know it's rude, but I'm just doing my character as an observer.

- He said, I always get a little too carried away everytime I watched movies. I practically hoping it will be happen in my little world except it never will.

- I love dressing myself up even I'm not a real fashionista but it's always just have to be comfy and adorable.

- I am cheap. I care about my money so much.

- It's all about the Ice Lemon Tea.


What is the most important thing in your life.

- My Laptop. Put me wherever you want, as long, you give me my Laptop.


What is the last thing you bought with your own money?

- Chocolate Indulgence cake from Secret Recipe.


Where do you wish to get married?

- In a beautiful English garden filled with rosses and greenish plants all over the place.

(Keep on dreaming.)


How do you think you'll get permanently owned by your lover?

- Too early to think about.


Are you in love?

- If what I'm feeling right now is true, then yes, i am.


Where was the last restaurant you had dinner at?
- I think it was McDonald.


Name the lattest book you bought?
- Elizabeth, I.


What is your full name?
Noraishah Binti Mohd Mokhtar. Simple kan?


Do you prefer mother of father?

-Both, i love.


Name a person you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time?

- Tun Dr Mahathir. I don't like politics but can't denied that he is the best.


Christina or Britney?
- No thanks. JT? Yes, definitely.


Do you do your own laundry?
- I used to whenever I stayed at hostel.


Hugs or kisses?

- P&D.


Point out five things about the person who tag you.

- I hate her for making me do this survey thing. ( U know I stop doing this since, forever.)

- I love her because she is my best friend.

- She's the only person in the world who had experience the smell of the cat's shit in close up with me.

- She's the only one person who could make me feel hate, angry, mad, love, care, guilty at the same time.

- Her name is Nad.


8 things I'm passionate about.

- Art. ( Where I see other people describe the world through it.)

- Fashion. ( One way I could use to express my personality. )

- Movies. ( A way I could escaped from the reality and get into the fairytale.)

- Love stories. ( A beautiful stories about how two people met and fell in love.)

- People's life. ( See the world through others point of view.)

- Love. ( Wonderful when love can change anybody.)

- Colours. ( I can't imagine life without colours. It brightens up my day.)

- Photography. ( Imagine how could a person captured a precious moment and kept it for the rest oh their lives.)


8 Songs I've been litsening to over and over again.

- Deeper Conversation by Yuna.

- After Midnight by Yuna.

- Dan Sebenarnya by Yuna.

- Decode by Paramore.

- Mad Money by Lady Gaga.

- Just Dance by Lady Gaga.

- Like a Star by Corrine Bailey Rae.

- Butterfly by Jason Mraz.


8 Things I learned this year.

- When it comes to design, remember this aishah. MINIMALIST!

- Vintage is so me.

- Friends come and go, but bestfriend just don't.

- When it comes to love, never calculate every second in your relationship, instead just let the time passes by like the wind.

- Think triple time before you buy something.

- You have to put yourself in a completely strange place to get to know yourself.

- Learn from your mistake.

- Travelling is so me.


10 person you tag.

- As I say, Im a lazy person to type 10 person name. Plus, I don't even have 10 friend's blog. Cheers. ;)


Love,

Aishah.


1 comment:

natto said...

tipu makcik~
ko ske britney kan???
hah,dont lie to me aaa.... i know u...